Saturday, December 23, 2017

Ring The Alarm playlist December 23



Funkadelic - Let's make it last (Kenny Dixon Jr remix)
Carl Carlton - She's a bad mama jama
Rafael Cameron - Funtown USA
Jones Girls - You're gonna make me love somebody else
Four Tops - Sad souvenirs
The Dynamics - The love that I need
Len Barry - Like a baby
The Supremes - Love is like an itching in my heart
Barrett Strong - Money
The Champs - Tequila twist
The Equals - Baby come back
Bill Deal and the Rhondels - I've been hurt
Skatalites - Coconut rock
Jackie Mittoo - Totally together
Ernest Ranglin - Surfin'
Skin flesh and bone - Do it til you're satisfied
Wayne McGhie -Fire (she need water)
Chi-lites - Stoned out of my mind
The O'Jays - Message in our music (Jimmy the Twin re-edit)
Chic - Rebels are we
KLF feat Tammy Wynette - Justified and ancient
The Orb feat Lee Scratch Perry - Hold me Upsetter
International Observer - London dub
Unitone Hifi  - Sneeze off
Ruts DC -Rhythm collision (RSD remix)
The Specials - Ghost town (DJG bootleg)
Brassroots - Good life
Bacao rhythm and steel band - Was dog a donut
James Brown - Let's make Christmas mean something this year

No comments: