Monday, November 06, 2017

Ring The Alarm playlist November 4



Randys Allstars - Guns in the ghetto
Jennifer Lara - I'm in love
Johnny Osbourne - Lend me the sixteen
Jackie Mittoo - Hang em high
The Winstons - Amen, brother
TSU Toronadoes - Getting the corners
Lunar Funk - Mr Penguin pt1
Earth Wind and Fire- Bad tune
Lyn Collins and James Brown - What my baby needs now is a little more loving
Laura Lee - If you can beat me rockin' (you can have my chair)
The 8th Day - You've got to crawl (before you walk)
Mighty Lovers - Aint gonna run no more
The Dynamics - The love that I need
Cliff Nobles - Judge baby, I'm back
The Fantastic Johnny C - Boogaloo down Broadway
Peggy Scott and Jo Jo Benson - Soulshake
Bunny Sigler - Let the good times roll
Aretha Franklin with the Ray Bryant Combo - Won't be long
Four Tops - Sad souvenirs
El Michels -Bumpy's lament
EL Fields Gospel Wonders feat Sharon Jones - Heaven bound
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - Matter of time
Willie West - I'm still a man
Martha High - Put it on the line
George Benson - World is a ghetto
Candido - Soul limbo
Jack Costanzo - Latin fever
Pete Rodriguez - I like it like that
Latin Blues Band feat Luis Aviles - Lay an oz on me baby
Harlem river drive - Idle hands
Patato and Totico - Mas que nada

No comments: