Saturday, November 18, 2017

Ring The Alarm playlist November 18



William De Vaughn - Be thankful for what you've got (DJ Day edit)
Undisputed Truth - You + Me = Love (Inst)
Patrice Rushen - Forget me nots
Isley Brothers - Fight the power pt1
Gladys Knight and the Pips - Heard it thru the grapevine
Margie Joseph - One more chance
The Checkmates Ltd - Do you love your baby
Four Tops - Don't let him take your love from me
Jackie Wilson  -Somebody up there likes you
Sidney Barnes -You'll always be in style
Garnet Mimms and the Enchanters - Prove it to me
Dusty Springfield - Spooky
Tina Turner - Whole lotta love
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - Matter of time
Martha High  - Answer to Mother Popcorn
Percy Sledge - Baby help me
Jackie Shane - Money (that's what I want)
Hot Cold Sweat - Move like that
Tom Browne - Funkin' for Jamaica
Strange Parcels - Hearts desire
Coldcut x On U Sound feat Lee Scratch Perry - Divide and rule
Bim Sherman - Can't be free (from crying)
Sister Nancy - Only woman DJ with degree (playing live at Galatos AKLD tonight 18 Nov)
Yami Bolo - When a man is in love
Phyllis Dillon - Woman of the ghetto
The Yoots - Tutira mai
Herbs - Meteli
The Sharpees - Take me to your leader
The Ringleaders - Grin and bare it
Chuck Wood - Seven days is too long
Jerry Butler - I'm telling you
William Bell - Happy
Ray Mang - Walking on moonshine

No comments: