Saturday, June 17, 2017

Ring The Alarm playlist, June 17



Tomtom Club - Genius of love
Skyy - Skyzoo
Luther Vandross - She loves me back
Taka Boom - Middle of the night
Janet Jackson - What have you done for me lately?
Freez - I dub u
ESG  - Moody (spaced out)
The Vogues - Humpty dumpty
Gloria Jones - Tainted love
Four Tops - You keep running away
Little Tommy - Baby can't you see
Della Reese - If it feels good, do it
Booker T and the MGs - Sunday sermon
Otis Redding - Amen
Willie West - I'm still a man
James Brown - Get it together
Clarence Reid - Masterpiece (Kenny Dope edit)
Dapkings - Nervous like me
George Benson feat MAW - The ghetto
Primal Scream - Higher than the sun

Tunes for Big Matt (26-09-1964 to 15-06-2007)
Yush 2K - Fade away
Nextmen feat Dynamite MC - Bloodfire
Le peuple de l'herbe - Reggaematic
Love grocer - Sitting on a fence
Overproof - Get with it
Henry and the Revolutionaries - Skanking
Brentford allstars - Racetrack
Carlton Livingston  - 100 LBs collie weed
Courtney Melody  -Bad boy
PD Syndicate - Ruff like me
Ballistic bros - Prophecy reveal
Freddie Cruger - Running from love
Jackie Mittoo - Earthquake

No comments: